Achievements of Muhammad Ali Sadpara – A Mountaineer
Muhammad Ali Sadpara is an incredible mountaineer and climber from Gilgit Baltistan. Despite less technological stuff and equipment’s, the achievements of Muhammad Ali Sadpara shows he has a strong athlete to summit the world’s dangerous peaks one by one.
Who is Muhammad Ali Sadpara ?
Muhammad Ali Sadpara started his career as a high porter by helping climbers taking their luggage at high peaks. Continuing this porter field helped him to get a chance to climb Gasherbrum II in the Karakorum ranges. And this was the professional startup of his climbing history.
Read More: ALEX GOLDFARB AN AMERICAN CLIMBER GONE MISSED ON PASTORE PEAK
How Muhammad Ali Sadpara Started Mountaineering Field?
Muhammad Ali Sadpara has got opportunities to be with the climbers as part of porter and eventually get motivated to be a climber as part of those expeditions. Later on, Muhamad Ali Sadpara gains complete confidence to become a mountaineer, although he had a natural mountaineering passion but took as a professional climber and mountaineer by taking professional expeditions.
Mentioning here, muhammad ali sadpara is also a eight-thousanders (80000’s) and he has climbed 8 out of 14 in his whole career.
Read More: Nepalese Sherpas Successfully Done K2 Winter Expedition 2021
First Successful Climb of Muhammad Ali Sadpara?
Nanga Parbat is dangerous and known for its treacherous stories. Hence with Muhammad Ali Sadpara and two other Co-climbers, Alex Txicon and Simone Moro had made this summit in winter successfully. Interestingly both had mentioned without Muhammad Ali Sadpara’s brilliancy we cannot even summit this expedition.
Muhammad Ali Sadpara was a high altitude porter and now proved his brilliant skills in the field of mountaineering and climbing. We love to share the achievement of Muhammad Ali Sadpara during his professional career.
Below are the list of Peaks Which Muhammad Ali Sadpara had achieved.
- Gasherbrum II (Pakistan) in 2006,
- Spantik Peak (Pakistan) in 2006,
- Nanga Parbat (Pakistan) in 2008,
- Muztagh Ata (China) in 2008,
- Nanga Parbat (Pakistan) in 2009,
- Gasherbrum I (Pakistan) in 2010,
- Nanga Parbat First Winter Ascent (Pakistan) in 2016,
- Broad Peak (Pakistan) in 2017,
- Nanga Parbat First Autumn Ascent (Pakistan) in 2017,
- Pumori Peak First Winter Ascent (Nepal) in 2017,
- K2 (Pakistan) in 2018,
- Lhotse (Nepal) in 2019,
- Makalu (Nepal) in 2019,
- Manaslu (Nepal) in 2019.
Muhammad Ali Social Profiles:
Muhammd Ali Sadapara Facebook Page Profile:
- Click For Facebook Page link: Muhammad Ali Sadpara
- Click For Instagram Page Link: Muhammad Ali Sadpara
- Click For Twitter Link: Muhammad Ali Sadpara